Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thanks to the YouTube Symphony Orchestra 2011 for the Winners package

I just finished my new website, http://www.marcogranados.com (powered by the WebBuilder application from InstantEncore) and I want to express my sincere thanks to the YouTube Symphony Orchestra for this wonderful gift to all the Winners of the Orchestra this year.

This WebBuilder application and its integration within the InstantEncore website is truly a work of Genius. The fact that everything that gets posted through the Control Panel, automatically gets updated both on the main site as well as the personal website is a God Send in terms of both: time and ease of use. The media upload features and  its new mobile applications are also Amazing.

I wouldn't be surprised if InstantEncore becomes the Facebook of classical music.

thanks again for this great gift.

Peace
Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment